Build 0.0.54 is live!
This update is big! This update is important! It’s the Jump Wars overhaul!
- Added beta testers to the credits
- Menu got a complete overhaul!
- Earlier we had a demo menu, but this one will be the real deal.
- While it is still slightly WIP, it’s going to be the new look and style of Jump Wars!
- Much easier to set everything up, multiple controller and cursor support for menu, and so much more
- You can see alt names now under the name of your character when you select them!
- Added online!
- To play online, you just have to be in a MultiME lobby BEFORE you open Jump Wars.
- Then, just select a character and check in if you want to play after selecting a stage.
- Only the host can start the match after everyone checked in.
- Added stage variations!
- Have a stage you like but wish it had a different layout? Well now you can select the stage variation on the stage select screen!
- The stage variation basically allows you to swap layouts to allow for a different experience.
- Every existing stage so far except Matt Destination and the new stage Tavern have a variation now.
- Added lives and time system! No more tiny matches, but time cannot be enabled at the moment…
- Added Dan Backslide (from The Dover Boys, 1942) as a playable character!
- How? Dan is public domain, so he’s a very special and exceptional character to be added. He’s also our first guest character!
- Dan can either hark (which will release a projectile that goes through solid objects and disappear), or use his runabout which can ram into opponents.
- Added the Tavern from the Dover Boys as a stage!
- Added Aria’s Garden as a stage!
- Added decorations to Endless Forest
- Added Scotland Pack 2K22 to the Shop.