I forgot to post this, so here is the old changelog!
Build 0.0.50 is live!
This update is somewhat small and thankfully you didn’t have to wait 5 billion years for it to come out, but it’s also just a very fun networking update to play around with 🙂
- You can now use a command called quickhost and quickjoin from the in game terminal. It’s super easy to use and can save a lot of time testing!
- Spawning objects now works online, and there are several objects that allow you to switch ownerships and sync between everybody.
- File surfer instantiator now allows you to spawn relatively to the camera. So no more annoying getpos fishing…
- Added some secret spawnable items now that spawn is more fun to use with friends! – Lots of small bugfixes
Gon Ball Rally:
- Optimized level 10 so it is harder to die (it is the first world after all, gotta make it a bit easier)
- Added coyote jumping (general improvements to the ball feel)
- Terminal now has setballsize X command, so you can do that. Just don’t cheat…
- A lot of objects have now been made spawnable, including the mushrooms, ground, rocks, and more.
- You can hide names online as the server owner with the H key (remappable). This is nice for hide and seek
- Names now have customizable colored glow outlines and are just generally better looking now.
- Profile pictures appear above names now too.
- A lot of objects have now been made spawnable, including Gavzer and several furniture items.